Bolder has a team of professionals that assists the boards of corporate entities with AML-related services, which include but are not limited to:
- Specific AML regulatory updates on changes to local law and global initiatives;
- Recurring AML training;
- Policy and procedure drafting and implementation;
- Preparation and maintenance of AML policies;
- Provision of AML Compliance Officer, Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer; and
- Transaction and investor monitoring.
Contact us to start implementing more effective AML policies within your entity.