AMLCO – MLRO – DMLRO
Bolder has a team of professionals that assists the boards of corporate entities with AML related services which include but are not limited to:
- Specific AML regulatory updates on changes to local law and global initiatives;
- Recurring AML training;
- Policy and procedure drafting and implementation;
- Preparation and maintenance of AML policies;
- Provision of AML Compliance Officer, Money Laundering Reporting Officer and/or Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer; and
- Transaction and investor monitoring.