Our financial staff keeps the books of accounts for your entities following the relevant accounting standards to ensure that the clients’ companies comply with local legislation and rules. Depending on your requirements, we prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual management accounts.
Offering accounting solutions tailored to our clients’ needs, we ensure that financial information is filed with the local authorities promptly. An overview of our services:
- Statutory bookkeeping and accounting under relevant jurisdiction and other GAAPs and IFRS;
- Limited partnership carried interest calculations;
- Periodic management reporting;
- Consolidated reporting;
- Interim Financial reporting on demand;
- Coordination and management of audit process;
- Annual accounts and statements; and
- Audit and Board support services.
Contact Bolder Group today to discuss your bookkeeping and accounting requirements.