Our financial staff keeps the books of accounts for your entities per relevant accounting standards to ensure that the client’s company is compliant with local legislation and rules. We prepare monthly, quarterly and/or annual management accounts.
Offering accounting solutions tailored to our clients’ needs, we will keep the books of your entities in accordance with the (local GAAP or IFRS) accounting standards. Additionally, we ensure that financial information is filed with the local authorities on time. An overview of our services:
- Statutory bookkeeping and accounting under relevant jurisdiction and other GAAPs and IFRS;
- Limited partnership carried interest calculations;
- Periodic management reporting;
- Consolidated reporting;
- Interim Financial reporting on demand;
- Coordination and management of audit process;
- Annual accounts and statements; and
- Audit and Board support services.
Contact us today to discuss your specific needs, and let us handle your financial tasks while you focus on growing your business.