Our financial staff keeps the books of accounts for your entities in accordance with the relevant accounting standards in order to ensure that the clients’ company is compliant with local legislation and rules.
We prepare monthly, quarterly and/or annual management accounts.
Offering accounting solutions tailored to our clients’ needs, we will keep the books of your entities in accordance with the (local GAAP or IFRS) accounting standards. Additionally, we ensure that financial information is filed at the local authorities in a timely manner. An overview of our services:
- Statutory bookkeeping and accounting under relevant jurisdiction and other GAAPs and IFRS;
- Limited partnership carried interest calculations;
- Periodic management reporting;
- Consolidated reporting;
- Interim Financial reporting on demand;
- Coordination and management of audit process;
- Annual accounts and statements; and
- Audit and Board support services.