For our growing Netherlands operations, we are looking for a Shareholder Administrator. As Shareholder Administrator you will have a challenging but diversified role within a team of Investor Services specialists. You will be responsible for all the day-to-day transfer agency activities of our Fund clients. Due to the diversified type of Fund clients (hedge funds, real estate, fund of funds, private equity, managed accounts and cryptocurrency) we are looking for someone who is hands-on and has a can-do mentality. You will work closely with other experts and are in direct contact with clients and investors, so we are looking for someone who is professional and has a friendly approach.
- Maintaining shareholders registers and acting as transfer agency
- Processing and confirming subscription, redemptions, transfers and switches
- Processing payments relating subscription and redemptions
- Communicating with investors and clients for all Investor Services related issues and queries
- Updating investor information in our transfer agency systems
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Degree in an Administration, Business or Finance related field
- Excellent Dutch writing, reading and verbal communication skills is a must
- Good English writing, reading and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate
- Pro-active and well structured
- Experience with transfer agency and Investor Services is considered a plus
- Affinity with the financial services industry
Working at Bolder Group means indulging yourself in our core values and becoming a part of a global group with a local personal touch. Practically this job offers the following benefits:
- Proper financial compensation based on your qualifications and experience
- Ability to work in a personal and highly motivated environment
- Ability to work in an environment that supports personal growth and a balanced professional and personal life
- Opportunity to make a real impact for our team and business
- Opportunity to work in a flat organization that supports responsibilities and own initiatives
- New company laptop that supports modern ways of working
- Proper secondary terms of employment
About Bolder Group
Bolder Group is the result of the merger between AMS Financial Group and Circle Partners into one independent global organization. Having worked closely together over the last decade with stakeholders involved in both operations, the consolidation of fund, corporate services, private wealth services, and governance services has resulted in a growth strategy which offers seamless services worldwide. The newly combined Bolder offices will result in global coverage in major financial jurisdictions. Over 250 experienced professionals in all jurisdictions and time zones offer a boutique style service approach and combine our local presence with a global reach.
Bolder Group is founded on delivering excellent and tailor-made services to its clients. We take a professional and friendly approach, building long-term relationships based on trust and reliability. Our hands-on approach to operations and management enables us to build and maintain close relationships with our clients. Our clients appreciate the direct lines of communication with staff, management and principals alike. Our independence ensures we work with only one end in mind: the best interests of our clients.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and write your own chapter in our Bolder story.