At Bolder, we support ideas, ambitions, growth and acceleration, because we truly believe the potential of globalisation for businesses and professionals is unlimited. As a fully independent corporate & fund service provider with over 250 employees worldwide, we guide and assist clients in their international business and investment activities to effectively break the barriers in this present complex global market place.
We recognize that the financial services industry is constantly evolving. In order to manage the increased complexity in services and compliance, we monitor the international developments and are responsive to the changes in regulations that cause major shifts in todays’ connecting markets.
We are convinced that in today’s financial markets, clients need complete and up-to-date information to anticipate and make the best decisions. We support and enable our clients with the ability to follow and execute their ideas and ambitions – from start to finish. That is why our mission is simple:
To keep our clients informed, involved and in control – at all times.
For our fast growing organisation we are looking for a Marketing Assistant.
We are looking for a marketing assistant that is responsible for the creation of content such as media releases, blogs, and social media posts on behalf of our company. Our marketing assistant is also responsible for monitoring our digital marketing campaigns. To be successful as a marketing assistant, you should be an excellent communicator with outstanding attention to detail.
- Write weekly two 1000-word on-page blogs about our financial services, based on in-depth research about FinTech topics;
- Write attractive social media copies for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and work closely with our graphics artist for visual requirements of these copies;
- Provide high-quality written content for website/social media/video materials and must also be able to produce other ad hoc marketing collaterals (email invites, brochures, etc.);
Ideal experiences and competencies
- Be a graduate of any writing- communication- or marketing-related programs.
- Have at least one-year proven experience in digital marketing or SEO writing and basic understanding on keyword research and link building.
- Experience in writing attractive social media content.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision as our current work setup is hybrid.
- Detail-oriented and organizational skills: Juggling multiple projects is common in this occupation. Hence, exceptional organizational and a keen eye for detail is essential.
- Interpersonal skills: A marketing assistant regularly interacts with multiple people within and outside the organisation.
- Strong communication skills: The role entails writing clear, concise, and professional press releases, company announcements and other communication collateral to share with the public. It goes without saying: your grammar should be, at least, close to excellent!
- Multitasking abilities: Moving from meeting to meeting, and being in charge of daily tasks as well as ad hoc projects—it’s vital for a marketing assistant to have great multitasking abilities.
- Teamwork: The ability to collaborate with various departments, the management, external stakeholders, as well as other employees, is essential.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and write your own chapter in our Bolder story.