For our growing US operations, we are looking for a Fund Accountant. Bolder Group is the result of the merger between AMS Financial Group and Circle Partners into one independent global organization. Having worked closely together over the last decade with stakeholders involved in both operations, the consolidation of fund, corporate services, private wealth services, and governance services has resulted in a growth strategy which offers seamless services worldwide. The newly combined Bolder offices will result in global coverage in major financial jurisdictions. Over 250 experienced professionals in all jurisdictions and time zones offer a boutique style service approach and combine our local presence with a global reach.
Bolder Group is founded on delivering excellent and tailor-made services to its clients. We take a professional and friendly approach, building long-term relationships based on trust and reliability. Our hands-on approach to operations and management enables us to build and maintain close relationships with our clients. Our clients appreciate the direct lines of communication with staff, management and principals alike. Our independence ensures we work with only one end in mind: the best interests of our clients.
The Fund Accountant has contact with both clients and other departments within the company. More than anything, we are looking for someone who is ambitious and good at building and maintaining professional relationships.
You will start with a training on our systems in place. You will be introduced to the day-to-day activities of the Fund accounting team that requires you to communicate with the team and fund managers, switch between different tasks and multiple funds, set priorities and follow-up on outstanding items. Depending on your level of knowledge and expertise, some of your daily tasks may be:
- Daily processing of investment transactions;
- Processing non-trade related (cash movements etc.) transactions;
- Preparing books of account by compiling accounting records from independent sources;
- Reconciling account statements and balances;
- Pricing the portfolio;
- Calculating income and expense accruals and fees and calculating the Net Asset Value of shares;
- Computation of income and expense accruals;
- Computation of management and performance fees and all other fees and expenses;
- Preparing financial statements ( U.S. GAAP/IFRS) tailored to client requirements, including statements of assets and liabilities, operations and changes in net assets;
- Liaison with external auditors;
- Correspondence with banks and custodians;
- Guide and provide training to junior member;
- Oversight, planning and coordination of workload and activities performed by junior members of the team;
- Authorize payments.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or similar field
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Ambition to develop, and to broaden and deepen your knowledge
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally within the company
- A great working environment in an international, dynamic, growing organization
If you find the function description interesting and requirements to match your profile, please send your CV to Nick.Neri@boldergroup.com