At Bolder, we support ideas, ambitions, growth and acceleration, because we truly believe the potential of globalisation for businesses and professionals is unlimited. As a fully independent corporate & fund service provider with over 250 employees worldwide, we guide and assist clients in their international business and investment activities to effectively break the barriers in this present complex global market place.
We recognize that the financial services industry is constantly evolving. In order to manage the increased complexity in services and compliance, we monitor the international developments and are responsive to the changes in regulations that cause major shifts in todays’ connecting markets.
We are convinced that in today’s financial markets, clients need complete and up-to-date information to anticipate and make the best decisions. We support and enable our clients with the ability to follow and execute their ideas and ambitions – from start to finish. That is why our mission is simple:
To keep our clients informed, involved and in control – at all times.
For our fast growing organisation we are looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst.
As the Financial Reporting Analyst you are responsible for the timely, adequate and reliable preparing of cyclical (for example quarterly, semi-annual, or annually) financial statements depending on the request of the clients and in accordance with regulatory guidelines in the home country (for example HK, Singapore, Cayman Islands, BVI, UK, Ireland, Luxembourg and U.S). You will be part of a dedicated client service team cross border organized and work intensively together to meet our clients expectations.
Due to the cyclical nature of the activities, there are peak periods and will require additional working hours to meet the required deadlines.
- Executing and maintaining financial administration for multiple international clients;
- Review and preparation of statutory financial statements (Dutch GAAP/ IFRS);
- Provide ad/hoc reporting as requested;
- Support specific adhoc project activities;
- Closely cooperate with different teams and stakeholders in different time zones.
Ideal experiences and competencies
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in the preparation of financial statements, schedule of investments, and explanatory notes on the same for foreign companies.
- Experience with mutual funds, hedge funds and/or fund of hedge fund clients will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of regulations and guidelines for IFRS and US GAAP.
- Certified Public Accountant, preferred but not required.
- Advance knowledge of Excel/spreadsheets.
- Experience as Financial Statement Compiler, a plus.
- Has a background in tax and audit coordination or experience working in an audit firm as an auditor, a plus.
- A competitive salary with corresponding secondary benefits.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally within the company.
- Working in a global team that offers diverse challenges.
- An excellent working environment in an international, dynamic and growing organisation.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and write your own chapter in our Bolder story.