For our growing operations in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Business Development Manager Corporate and Alternative Investment Fund Services. Over 250 experienced professionals in all jurisdictions and time zones offer a boutique style service approach and combine their local presence with a global reach.
Bolder Group is founded on delivering excellent and tailor-made services to our clients. We take a professional and friendly approach, building long-term relationships based on trust and reliability. Our hands-on approach to operations and management enables us to build and maintain close relationships with our clients. Our clients appreciate the direct lines of communication with staff, management and principals alike. Our independence ensures we work with only one end in mind: the best interests of our clients.
This Business Development Manager position will contribute to the development of the business strategy of our Bolder organization and support revenue growth initiatives. Business development and marketing planning results in successful wins for our clients and add value to the strategic priorities of our company.
The role will involve working on key trends and creating opportunities in the marketplace. The key responsibilities of the position are:
- Creating the annual new client plan and revenue objectives
- Researching and analyzing markets and businesses to identify opportunities
- Development of new key client relationships
- Work closely with marketing and knowledge colleagues to develop and increase commercial developments in the markets and identifying and capitalizing opportunities to position and raise the profile of the Bolder Group
Knowledge, skills and experience
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- Highly motivated, a self-starter mentality is a must, with a commitment to high performance
- Pragmatic, combined with strong project management and analytical capabilities
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence a variety of stakeholders, well-developed presentation skills, confident, resilient, and focused
- Able to demonstrate a track record of being pro-active and delivering high-quality work both personally and through a team
Our ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- An academic degree (bachelor or master)
- Minimum of five years of proven business development competences
- Commercial experience in a professional/financial services company
- Affinity to corporate clients, private equity and real estate services
- In-depth experience in strategic business planning, key account planning, and managing complex RFPs is key
- Fluency in English is required
Working at Bolder Group means indulging yourself in our core values and becoming a part of a global group with a local personal touch. Practically this job offers the following benefits:
- You will have the chance to join a fast-growing vibrant global company that works hard but also plays hard
- The role offers growth potential in an international network to position you for success
- Attractive working conditions in a team of fun, energetic professionals
- Proper financial compensation based on your qualifications and experience
- Ability to work in a personal and highly motivated environment
- Ability to work in an environment that supports personal growth and a balanced professional and personal life
- Opportunity to make a real impact for our team and business
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jeroen.email@example.com and write your own chapter in our Bolder story.